Thursday, June 20, 2013

#12

NaoSouONight:When I had socrates and I got off the bed in the middle of the night, he would be all like "Where are you going? Are you going for a walk? Are you going to go find out who is a good boy?"
 NaoSouONight:He got all agitated and neither of us could ever sleep again.
 NaoSouONight:I was all like "Dude, I am just gonna close the window"
 NaoSouONight:My dog was called Socrates.
 NaoSouONight:He went to a better place now.
 NaoSouONight:Don't be sad. My uncle has this one big farm.
NaoSouONight:Now he lives there and he can kill big animals and run in the field.
NaoSouONight:But I am sure he likes the part where he gets to kill things.
NaoSouONight:I purposedly made it sound like he died to mess with you.
NaoSouONight:Because messing with people is so much fun

No comments:

Post a Comment